Sunday, February 8, 2009

Old Blog - 10.26.2005

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 

Delightful Moments I Enjoy....
Current mood:  content 
Category: Life

Driving over the Broadway Bridge
Helping "mi hermano" with his tarea and watching him understand.
Listening to "Fighter" on my ipod during my last and most intense minutes on the treadmill.
Drinking my stumptown coffee in my sweatpants with nowhere to go
The funny song my phone sings when I get a text message
A glass of red wine with my mom before dinner
Plucking my eyebrows. No seriously. It's this weird OCD thing that I really like doing.
Seeing people trip and fall. I'm not mean - it's just a really funny, honest moment to witness. And it's Schaudenfraude. :)
Talking to the cute boy at church. 
Out-of-the-blue e-mails.
Sneaky naps
45-minute Danny Black warm-ups
Organizing and re-organizing my pictures. And then screwing them up and organizing them again.

That's all for now. I'm sure I'll come up with more later.

No comments: