Sunday, February 8, 2009

Old Blog - 11.03.2005

Thursday, November 03, 2005 

I'm moving!!!
Current mood:  ecstatic 
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

It's frightening how you can click a mouse and change your life. I just purchased my one-way ticket out of Portland and on to a new adventure that includes poverty, ego-bruising, a very small apartment, and lots of public transportation. It also includes random star-sightings, new friends, old friends, and a city that never sleeps. I am flooded with so much energy and emotion right now as I think about how much of everything after January 21st is unknown for me. I had gotten so detached from Portland after going to school in Colorado, but now that I have been home long enough to re-establish a community, I am dealing with the same separation anxiety issues that I had four years ago. Still, though, elation outweighs it all.

My flight leaves Saturday, January 21st, at 8:35 am. No turning back unless I want to pay 100 dollars and, frankly, I'm too cheap.

 

No comments: